One of our favorite holiday traditions is taking the kids to see Santa! Unfortunately, among other things, this year brings lots of changes to this timeless tradition.
We did some research on not only where, but how you can visit St. Nick this season.
Here are some of the best places in the valley where you’ll be able to get that timeless Santa picture with the kids!
While you’re in the holiday spirit, be sure to check out our latest post of the holiday boutiques going on around the Valley!
Bass Pro Shops – Santa’s Wonderland
- Where: 1113 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ
- When: November 7th – December 24th
- Cost: Free
- Details: Must make reservations within a 7-day period. Santa will be behind a partition and children can sit on a bench in front of it for photos. Face coverings are required and they will submit you to a temperature screening.
Superstition Springs Center – Photos with Santa
- Where: 6555 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ
- When: December 4th – December 24th
- Cost: Free visit, photos purchased from professional photographer
- Details: Reservations recommended, masks required, contactless visit
Doughnuttery of Chandler – Socially Distanced Santa and Doughnuts
- Where: Various locations
- When: Multiple visits around the valley – some are still being announced.
- Cost: Pre-order donuts to purchase and say hello to Santa
- Details: Drive thru event. 12/5 @ Finley Farms from 9-11 am, and 12/12 @ Autumn Park from 9-11 am. Other locations TBA.
San Tan Village – Photos with Santa
- Where: 2218 E Williams Field Rd, Gilbert, AZ
- When: December 4th – 24th
- Cost: Free to visit, photos only taken by professional photographer that must be purchased
- Details: Contactless visit, masks required, reservations recommended
Mesa Convention Center – Breakfast with Santa
- Where: 263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ
- When: December 12th, 8-11 am
- Cost: $3 per person – includes a to-go breakfast and goodie bag
- Details: Drive thru event, participants must pre-register
Merry Main Street – Visits with Santa Claus
- Where: 1 North MacDonald, Mesa, AZ
- When: December 4-5; 11-12; 18-19
- Cost: Free visits, cell phone pictures allowed
- Details: Contactless visit, face coverings required
East Valley Santa Claus – For Hire!
- Where: Anywhere! He will do virtual visits, home visits, and parties
- When: Anytime
- Cost: Go to www.eastvalleysantaclaus.com to get a quote for your specific needs
- Details: Serving Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Mesa, and San Tan Valley
Westgate – Santa Saturdays
- Where: Westgate Entertainment District
- When: November 28, December 5, 12, 19
- Cost: Free
- Details: Catch Santa cruising by on a fire truck and snap a socially distanced picture at designated “Santa stops”. You can also sign up to receive a call from Santa November 27 – December 24.
Chandler Fashion Center – Photos with Santa
- Where: 3111 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ
- When: November 20 – December 24
- Cost: Free visit, purchased professional photography
- Details: Contactless visit, masks required, reservations recommended. Visit is free, photos only allowed from professional photographers and must be purchased.
Tempe Marketplace – Virtual Photos with Santa
- Where: 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ
- When: Everyday through December 24
- Cost: Free visit
- Details: Virtual Santa photos only
Merchant Square – Noel Night
- Where: 1509 N Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ
- When: December 4th, 6-8 pm
- Cost: Free
- Details: Guest appearances from Santa and the Grinch! Storewide sale going on December 3rd – 6th.
Christmas at the Princess
- Where: 7575 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
- When: November 20 – December 31
- Cost: Various packages
- Details: One digital photo included, personal photos allowed. Must make reservations. Various Christmas festivities to take part in so be sure to check their website to see what they offer.
Christmas at Schnepf Farms
- Where: 24810 S Rittenhouse Rd, Queen Creek, AZ
- When: November 24 – December 31
- Cost: $15/person
- Details: Admission includes meet & greet with Santa, Christmas movies, hayride, cookie decorating, carousel, bonfires, and more!
Christmas Photo Sessions
- Where: Phoenix, AZ
- When: November 28th
- Cost: $60 for all digital photos from your session
- Details: Limited space available to pose with Mr. & Mrs. Claus. Call or text for additional details or to book your session.
We hope you have an amazing, safe holiday and get to continue the tradition of visiting Santa. If you end up going, please leave a comment with your review of that specific location or tag us on Instagram so we can share!
Happy Santa visit!
2 replies on “Santa Claus in Arizona”
My granddaughters love to meet and hug Santa, especially during the Christmas season. We are planning to visit Arizona this holiday season, and we are hoping to see Santa Claus in one of these locations. Thank you for sharing this important piece of information.
Santa Claus will be making an appearance at; 6988 West Firebird Drive, Glendale, AZ 85308 on Thursday December 22, 2022, and Friday December 23, 2022, form 7pm – 9pm. Photos with Santa are free of charge and Christmas Chocolate is given to all the good boys and girls. Come see one of the top Light Displays as seen on FOX News, The Phoenix Times and various other outlets. Santa is looking forward to your visit.